Thank you for choosing Julie Jackson Photography for your photography needs.
I appreciate your business and I am honored that you chose me to capture your priceless memories. I look forward to working with you.
As always, you can contact me with all creative ideas for your session, and if you have questions or any concerns at (336) 209-5243.
If leaving a message, please leave a clear message with your name, number and the best time for me to contact you back; I know that even though I am up late processing images till midnight, others may be fast asleep by 7:00pm. If I don't answer, I promise to call back as soon as possible:)
Payment can be made the following ways:
Payment must be received within 48 hours after your session is reserved to lock in your date and time.
* Cash or Check. Please make check out to Julie Jackson.
* Credit or Debit card through Paypal.
**** To ensure payment is secure: checks & credit card payments must be made no less than 2 months prior to your session date.****
To pay via credit card: please send me your email address via text at (336) 209-5243 and I will send you a Request for Payment / Invoice, for you to make payment on your Session Retainer Fee.
If payment is not made within 48 hours after receipt of invoice, your session date & time cannot be guaranteed; and will not be held if another session is needed on that date.
Please be sure to read the FAQ page and the terms listed below.
Receipt of payment on your invoice indicates that you have read and agree to the following terms with Julie Jackson Photography:
- Due to session dates are exclusively held for your Custom Portrait session, no other session will be booked during your chosen date and time, therefore; there is No refund on Retainer fee unless Julie Jackson Photography cancels your session. - Sessions can be rescheduled at the Client's and Photographers earliest convenience if inclement weather or sickness delays your session.
- Clients must arrive on time for their scheduled session. Being late will cut into their allotted time and could potentially decrease the amount of images produced from the session.
- Please be patient while I process your photos. Your album will be available within 14-21 days after your session date. I provide quality Custom Portraits, by editing each individual portrait in your album by hand, in order to provide this service; the editing procedure takes a little time. But I promise to be done as soon as possible without compromising the quality I promise you. A rush charge is $150 for processing within 1 week from session. Due to the time it takes to hand edit each image, processing cannot be done in less than a week.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, there are No refunds.
- Client agrees that they are responsible for all parties included in the photo session and has their full agreement and cooperation.
- Clients have only printing rights to their images. The photo copy release will be included with your images. It is the client's responsibly to provide it to their print lab if Julie Jackson Photography is not their chosen print lab.
- Julie Jackson Photography owns the print and copyrights to all the images from the session and may use the images for advertising, marketing and portfolio purposes on blog, website, Facebook and other publications.
- Client agrees that they have read their contract (if provided), or the terms listed on this page, and the FAQ page which will both substitute as contract if one is not provided in printed form. By confirming payment and reservation fee, Client agrees and is in full agreement to these terms and contract in it's entirety.